Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Amelia & Bobby's Wedding 10 Jan 2010


A stunning romantic wedding with traditional Chinese Tea Ceremony, Church ceremony at St. Margaret and glamours reception dinner at the Grand Hyatt. Everything turned out brilliant and brilliant. Never better than I can imagine. The dress, the smile and the ambiance ... everything was just perfect. Although we were unable to locate the red umbrella ... a bit upset... but guess what, my student barely able to find a red umbrella, but with a company logo... believed that a lot of photo touch up will be followed. The speeches touched everyone. I am so proud of Amelia, a all-round wife and good friend.



I'm so glad you found me and make me become a friend of you... I'm so glad to have this great chance to help you to transform your vision into reality, to share your burden and stress, to listen to you. As a matter of fact, I'm so pleased to meet you both, a perfect nice couple. I enjoyed working with you and I'm pleased to see you looking relax, happy and just beautiful/handsome on your day. Thanks for your compliments, the flowers, photos, video and thank you card... lunches... dinners...

Romantic First Dance
Live Band: Innovation - Justin
Flower: Wedding Garden































Sincere thanks to Amelia who let us orchestrated your big day. Also big thanks for your support to the Professional wedding planning education. Offered our novice members the valuable chance to join the project. You are sooooo NICE...


No comments: